dimanche 18 septembre 2016

Extremely thankful to Traderji.com

It has been years since I entered trading area. My relentless search for a successful strategy which suits my psychology has finally been found. My journey into trading has seen lot of ups and downs. Ups included winning a couple Zerodha 60 days challenges and Downs included loosing large amount of money in trading and trading related activities.

Most of you will not believe it that I saw this strategy right here in Traderji.com a few years back. I thought it was another usual strategy and not given much attention. Surprisingly this is the one I have been looking for all these years. My conscious was alerting me that.... it is right there. Look at it with open eyes. Wow ! What a surprise....I could not see the thing which is just infront of my eyes. Thats the difference. Seeing with Mind and seeing with eyes.

Never stop and never give up.

You will surely end up striking the Gold Mine.:)

All the best mates and wish you all a successful trading and abundant wealth.

Finally, my Gratitude and immense thanks to Traderji, Moderator SmartTrade who has been my inspiration all these years, lot of boarders who are very cooperative and having knowledge sharing spirit with whom i have interacted here and the other forums. Its been active 6 years journey associated with forum and trading.


Extremely thankful to Traderji.com

1 commentaire: