mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Is trading always a zero sum game

This is a basic question and I thought it would have been discussed within the forums but after more than 20 minutes of searching I have not been able to find any related discussion so summoning up the courage to ask this basic question. Is trading always a 0 sum game? In other words, as an individual trader, is my real goal to outsmart the person at the other end of the trade?

From what I understand, long-term investing is not a zero-sum game because ultimately the companies that one invests in will produce goods or services of value and that will increase their stock price intrinsically.

But I'm not sure about frequent trading or day trading? Click put in to


Is trading always a zero sum game

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire