vendredi 28 octobre 2016

what do you guys do when you're not trading?

Okay, here's my recent problem.

I am a day trader. So, I wait for the next good setup in the markets I follow. In the meantime, I watch youtube videos, read a couple of articles(not news) and basically spend my time on the internet.

What's happening is that I'm getting distracted and exhausted. For example, I was binge watching youtube videos yesterday while I waited three hours for a good setup to form. So, after those three hours I find myself exhuasted, distracted and unable to trade correctly. I keep on making the beginner mistakes:annoyed:!

I personally don't want to watch youtube again while waiting for a trade.

What do you guys do while you're not trading(I mean waiting for a setup)? Give me some ideas to spend my free time.


what do you guys do when you're not trading?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire