dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Want to use Options for My Nifty Positional strategy.

Hello Friends,
I have been trading Nifty & Stock Futures for a long time but only Intraday.
Recently developed a Positional Nifty & Bank Nifty Strategy but i am not feeling comfortable to implement it properly in live market largely because of Gap up/Gap down possibility against my position.
As i have always been an intraday trader so i like to be in control of my trades by always putting a Stop Loss for my trade.
I do not have much knowledge about options trading but i guess i can use options as SL for my positional trade in Nifty/Bank Nifty.
Generally my Nifty Futures positional trade will have a SL of 30-60 points SL.
So seniors & options experts please advice:
Can options be used as an effective SL for my Futures positional trade to safeguard me against any Gap up/Gap Down situation which could turn out to be below/above my SL.
I'l try to post My Live NIfty/Bank Nifty trades also but because its a positional strategy so i get only 4-8 trades in a month.
Thanks a lot.


Want to use Options for My Nifty Positional strategy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire