mardi 14 février 2017

after hours orders not getting converted to stock exchange order

Hi All ,

Of late I am experiencing frequent problem with my broker server that my after hours order instructions are not converted into valid stock exchange orders (4-5 times in a span of 2 months ) . As a result I dont get to participate in pre-open trades .Normally every day it gets converted at 9:00 am . But of late this problem happens (afterhours orders converstion to valid exchange orders ) at 9:20 or 9:30 which is very late and I suffer lot of my instructions get missed out in the initial 30 mins of the trade .

I have raised this issue with borker and they say they are working on it and it will take 2-3 days to resolve this .

To me this is simple issue and should be resolved immediately and should not recurr again .

I wish to know other board members experience in this and also feedback as to any broker who has very good record in order execution space (importing order from csv file , proper participation in pre-open etc ) .

Please share your experiences and feedback on this .


after hours orders not getting converted to stock exchange order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire