mercredi 15 février 2017

Day Trading in Equity for living

Hi,

After many years of investing i was trying to practice full time trading for living in equity. I will share my live trading screen shots (with proof). I am in middle to practice day trading for a living & trying to do from last 5-6 months.
Still results are good & i am trading in very low volume (but not paper trading ) like 10-20 shares but will increase gradually after get confidence & reliability on my strategy !!
After so long time in equity world i have realized that it required more & more experience to succeed whether it is investment or trading. Nobody can teach it & there is no magic formula or technical indicator which is 100% correct. Stop losses also can't avoid !!
will post my today trade shortly. Happy Trading


Day Trading in Equity for living

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire