mardi 21 février 2017

My Equities Long Only HF in the making...

Hello friends...

I started a website by name www.FatCowsFund.com where I will be posting my market calls. By the end of one year, I will hit near 50% + returns by the end of one year.

The purpose of creating this website is to create a track record for myself. I dont have sizeable account that can interest a potential accredited investor. Since a website will have timestamps, I believe it to be an authentic way to create a report at the end of the year and SHOW THAT I MEAN BUSINESS!

I will be using imaginary capital of 100 crores and posting my calls as per the strategy mentioned in the website... I may create a thread on Traderji too with my calls...

So.... :thumb: Watchout ladies and gentlemen!!!!!

I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! :D


My Equities Long Only HF in the making...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire