samedi 4 mars 2017

Regarding closing SIP after 1 year

Hello Everyone,

I have few queries related to closing SIP after exist load limit i.e. after 1 year completion.

Suppose If I have investing 2000 rs in any mutual fund through SIP from 1 year.Can i add lumpsum amount in the same sip at any time as a additional amount and sip of rs 2000 will also be continued?

If yes , then lets say I have added 50000 RS. as a lumpsum amount in same sip just before completing 1 year, as that mutual fund return is around 20% for theat year. So can I close my SIP after completing 1 year considering I will not need to pay exist load amount as I have completed 1 year.
So will I get return of 20% on my whole sip amount 74000 rs i.e. 2000*12 +50000= 74000. ??


Regarding closing SIP after 1 year

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire