jeudi 2 mars 2017

Stock management - positional

hello,

I am a positional trader - trading price action and a few indicators for reference. Although trading full-time, I find it very difficult to study multiple stocks.

Often, I find that I miss out on trades - although entering late is an option, the position size has to be reduced [will possibly lead to too many positions leading to spending too much time managing the trades alone. also, on the short side - trades are possible only in lots].

Have pruned my stock selection criteria to F&O stocks and among them, only those priced above 100. Leaving out the expensive contracts (value > ~8.5 lacs) it still comes down to ~140 stocks.

Would like inputs/ideas from others on how to tackle this problem.

thank you.


Stock management - positional

1 commentaire: