mercredi 1 mars 2017

Which are best and trusted discount brokers?

Hello,
I would like to know which are great discount brokers whom we can trust with our money.

I mostly used HDFCSL as my broker, they have very expensive brokerage plan. In options they charge 1% of contract value for buying and selling, whereas I've heard discount brokers like Zerodha just charges flat Rs.20 per Option transactions.

I have no idea about these discount brokers. Can we trust them? How is their services? These brokers usually don't have offices on ground, that's why they are cheap, but I wonder how well they serve?

I mostly trade on my own. I need a PC platform & mobile platform. But do these brokers provide Phone based trading as well?

If you using any of these discount brokers, how would you rate them? Whom will you recommend?

Thnx



Which are best and trusted discount brokers?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire