jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Are Markets Random?

Hi All,

Based on the research done so far, I find that people claim that 90-95% of the traders are losers (in intraday trading). My confusion is that, how can the vast majority is always wrong each single day. Are we all fools? Isn't this a pattern??? and a system kept in place to make people lose money. I doubt there are some privileged elites having access to high level market data and making money each single day and the vast majority always keep complaining about the trading system, sometimes the software, sometimes psychology and what not.....

Please guide me here as I am in a great confusion to continue trading. I have stopped it for sometime now and just watching markets.


Are Markets Random?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire