mardi 19 juillet 2016

Consistant Profits from last 8 Years.

Hi,
I know a trader who is making money consistently from the market but don't know how he is doing it. He is the CEO of a financial company and one of a big PE player has invested in his company. I saw him making 7-8 Crores consistently every year after all brokerage and charges.I tried to understand his method but didn't got it yet. I am discussing this topic here to get more insights from more experienced traders in this forum. Some of his Trading Patterns that i have observed are:
1. He plays only Buy Trade. (No Short Selling in any market Condition)
2. 90% of his trades are in Futures and 10% are in Cash Market.
3. He Cut his losses. Increase position size when price moves in his favor. If prices start to move against him he start to reduce position.
4.Most of his trades are Intraday (Day Trading ) and at a time he could have positions in 7-8 Stocks.
5. He started to buy OMC's stock futures as market open in bulk quantity and keep averaging them upward. All OMC's closed up by 5-6% today. I don't know how did he do that? I checked the charts of OMC and most of them made Bearish Engulfing Candle yesterday.I am 100% sure He is not trading the charts.
Please ask me any question if anyone have or if anyone got idea of his trading method.


Consistant Profits from last 8 Years.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire