mardi 26 juillet 2016

Rapid Scaling Up Experiment..!! Rs.20k to... (God Knows)..! Crude trading diary..!

Hi,

Inspired from this thread, and as suggested by Smart_Trade, I am starting a thread here.

This is just an experiment to see how rapid scaling goes in real trading with real small amount of capital, So I warn everyone else, Please do not learn anything from this or follow this. This is absolute madness.!! I am totally clueless about the outcome of this experiment and I am damn sure this will end up in loss but lets see if I can manage it to keep profitable or not.

I am not planning any target amount or target points as frankly I have no idea how much returns will be achieved. Account will be plus few lakhs or minus few lakhs in loss. No idea at all.

There are more chances of this experiment going in loss because of this reason -

http://ift.tt/2aeAYK7

But I have slight confidence that I can keep it profitable with best of my efforts(and not focusing on 20L part as of now;)). I will be happy even if I stay in green at the end of one year. Lets see how things go.

Here are few things -

1. Trading duration - 1st august 2016 to 31 july 2017.(1 year)
2. Crude oil and strictly intraday.
3. Starting capital - 20-22k. Fortunately I have one account sitting idle at one discount broker so will adjust capital and use it.
4. Max drawdown I will bare is 200 points. The moment system slides down 200 points from any point of time,Lets say from 700 positive points it comes to 500 positive points etc, I will stop this experiment as it will blow up my account.
5. Purpose of this thread is not to educate people but just to see how this experiment turns out on me so It will not be possible for me to give realtime trade updates here(Also I am not in tips business so I wont do any such activity). I will post daily account status here and if people want then I can give trade details at the end of the day.!!
6. Strategy is purely EMA based with few my own modifications to remove whipsaws. Thats it, Nothing complicated, nothing more.
7. One year time is very long time and every individual has some personal responsibilities so few days trading off is considered.
8. Strategies will be changed/modified to reduce drawdowns as and when required. Not blowing up account is first priority. Also suggestions from others are really welcome.
9. Verizon bought yahoo and I am starting such ill experiment, basically 'hum dono ko aur kuch kaam nahi hai.. :rofl:'. Life of full time trader is pathetically bore and I cant do any other things outside trading so at least this will put some cheer in me. -> The sole reason for doing such idiotic thing.
10.Anyways, If account stays positive then 50% of the profits(minus initial amount) will be donated to charity and rest I will really deserve for my efforts.!!

So wish me good luck guys..!!


Rapid Scaling Up Experiment..!! Rs.20k to... (God Knows)..! Crude trading diary..!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire