dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Dividend Paying Stocks

I am creating a portfolio of long-term, cash flow paying assets. Let me give an example

Suppose we buy a residential unit. We can expect a 2% return from rental income, that is inflation hedged. It is a dependable cash flow. A bank FD will give interest every quarter, but the real value of interest will decrease over time. Not so with rental income.

I want to use the same strategy for stocks/MFs. I am looking at stocks, MFs where dividend yield is 5%plus. On top of that there has to be growth in the stock. If I can achieve that, I have created an inflation hedged cash stream. Do you know any scrips with the following criteria -

i) regular dividend paying with yield >= 5%
ii) Expectation of growth. I am not looking at phenomenal growth, but steady growth.

I would be grateful for any help received. Also, please comment on my plan

Amy


Dividend Paying Stocks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire