samedi 27 août 2016

Data Importing Troubles

Dear all,
I have a database with about 3000 symbols reporting daily quotation Jan 2000 - today.

When I import it in Amibroker by 'File/Import ASCII' it happens that about the 50% of files are not imported correctly and I receive the following error when I try to plot a graphic: 'not enough data available'.

If I delete all the symbols imported (both well and bad imported) and start again with 'File/import ASCII', the symbols missing are less but still present (about 10% not properly imported). Usually in the third attempt I manage to properly import all the files.

I have a not registered version and I need, for each working session, to import the database, so this problem annoys me very much.

tks for your Help

Cippo


Data Importing Troubles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire