mardi 23 août 2016

Help me to choose a good broker for a novice scalp trader

Hi all,

It's good to be here among the professional traders,investors and finance enthusiasts.

I'm a novice trader. I just started learning about trading like 2 months ago and after few weeks of paper trading I started to trade with real money. I'm a scalp trader and started with capital of Rs. 25K and my current broker is Sharekhan.

I am just trading in commodity right now and will start trading in equity soon. After doing few trades I realised that a big part of my booked profit is going to my broker and I was getting peanuts in each trade and since then I had to be too careful doing any scalp trades.

Somehow I managed to add 3.5K to my initial capital in last 3 weeks but I feel that I could get more profit with discount brokers.

Can anyone suggest me a good broker for me ?

I've heard and read a lot about Zerodha and I read about some unlimited plans of other brokers too. I'm still confused. That is why I'm here to know you suggestions and get your guidance.

Thank you


Help me to choose a good broker for a novice scalp trader

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire