mercredi 31 août 2016

"NOW YOU SEE ME" - The Secret Cult Kings of Trading

Hello Friends,
I have been trading for a long time without success, recently developed a new strategy & it works like a charm but I am still in loss, dnt seem to pinpoint where I am going wrong, its been a long hard working painful journey, I gave away my entire professional Life & sort of personal life too so I dnt want to quit it now when I am so near to achieve my life's only goal of being a professional trader.

Now lets come to this thread:
I truly believe that the strategy I am following is being followed by THE BIG BOYS(The Kings) of trading, I can see it from my eyes & feel it in successful trades, what I have found that Best Traders hunt in packs & take the same trades, they might be using different strategies but they definitely work on same level of collective Brain frequency.
In this thread i'l be posting my live trades in the hope that one of The Big Boys(TopGun, The King) might see me struggling with the right system but lacking a little bit so will have some sort of sympathy towards me & will pick me up & fine tune my silly mistakes & welcome me in the club just like in the movie..... "NOW YOU SEE ME"
I can be very useful for him/her as an assistant which will reduce his/her workload a little bit.
Will start it from today a new Month which is coincidentally my birthday Month.
Thanks.


"NOW YOU SEE ME" - The Secret Cult Kings of Trading

1 commentaire: