lundi 22 août 2016

My intraday trading using gann square of nine

Dear all,

I was trading using gann square of nine for one month in 2015. I tested with small qty in real trading not paper trading. After one month trading I gave it up.because profit very less.I paid too much brokerage. No doubt using gann square for intraday is profitable.Below are my trades.average qty just 100.



Total trading days: 20days(jan'15)

Total traded :71

Total earnings : Rs.8768.35

Brokerage paid: Rs.5458.12

Taxes(incl.of all) paid: Rs.2772.47

Net P/Loss : Rs.537.76

I traded in icicidirect.their brokerage is very very high.if anybody trading in icicidirect. First stop it all.

After that i stopped trading till now.

My question is if I did at zerodha how much brokerage they would charge for that same trading?


Regards,

Davincy


My intraday trading using gann square of nine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire