jeudi 13 octobre 2016

Lost 1 Lac in mcx , need startegy

Hi traderji members

I have lost 1 Lac in mcx trading (in 2 years). I dont know what is going wrong . I have tried many strategies but doesnt work (for me atleast) . I have even use from LRC to COG waves and simple price action to parabolic sar to fractals to DOM reading and much more . I don't want to leave trading . I have no Job and trading on my dads account . He says i can now trade with 10,000 only . If this also gets burnt up , i will have to leave trading .

Pl. someone guide me atleast for a strategy so to pull me out of this debt and for gods sake my last 10,000 .

I know no one will be willing to put their trading strategy here online but I just need guidance . I have fully understood risk/reward .

Thank You :(


Lost 1 Lac in mcx , need startegy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire