mardi 16 août 2016

CRUDE MINI intra day trades based on 5 min chart

After having a look at charts of Mini Crude since July 2015, I am a bit confident to trade it profitably intraday. Trades based on Pivots and Supertrend combination. Trying my hand with 5 mini lots only. Shall update my diary asap.
As of now using zerodha chart in Pi later may think of metastock. Dont have Ami and also need to learn it from scratch as never even saw it.

I am already trading crude positional 10 mini lots as per EOD chart and was trying my hand at muthu's calls! He is disciplined and follows the rules very strictly. However at times his calls do not seem okay to my novice mind.
Though he SELL at 'resistance' but when mkt remains in a range and slowly comes down and still when we sell at higher level, my feeling is: are we not shorting a rising market?
Muthu has been right more number of times than wrong and knows his strategy well so its not a complaint, just my mind set that does not allow me to SELL when mkt rises after consolidation. I would prefer shorting it only after an up move it again is sideways.... anyways, I hardly have much knowledge about TA but enough to 'follow' others. But trying that small knowledge to trade small quantity!
My main fear is my RR ratio but the same seems to do fine as my win loss ratio is good!
I am trading from today, 16th Aug ! Shall trade only 2 lots today.


CRUDE MINI intra day trades based on 5 min chart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire