vendredi 23 décembre 2016

How to stay focussed while day trading?

Hi,
trading happens to be a pretty boring job, and I learned this by paying some fees to the market, as from as much as I have experienced, one should never approach this as some thrilling adventure to make money, which was the idea I had when I started out. So now that I have calmed off a bit, I am faced by another problem -- Lack of focus.
I request experienced intraday traders to share some tips on how they maintain focus while trading intraday. I am asking about intraday only as thats only what I do.
Some things that come to my mind are:
1) Start trading with focused mind, keep track of when you lose focus and stop trading there in the first week. Slowly and steadily try to increase this duration week by week.
2) Since you are going to trade only at your trade areas, dont try to focus and spend you enthusiasm with every tick -- but just concentrate when price is near your trade area.

I havent tried either of these, but am planning to. So request experienced day traders to give some more pointers. Also please share pros and cons of above 2 ideas, if anybody has tried them.

Regards
Krushna


How to stay focussed while day trading?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire