dimanche 18 décembre 2016

Weekly Bank Nifty Options strategy

Bank nifty options have been introduced since last few months and are very liquid. I haven't traded options strategies other than some speculative naked buying of calls or puts in nifty sometimes. But all those were purely lottery types of trades and were not something that I would like to do as an on going process. On this forum I have learnt that credit or debit spreads are good options strategies which will need no or little monitoring. Since the time value of options reduces drastically as the expiry nears, I think that implementing spreads strategies for weekly bank nifty options might work very well. I look forward for views, feedback and caution from expert options traders or traders trading in weekly bank nifty options.
Thanks.


Weekly Bank Nifty Options strategy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire