lundi 19 décembre 2016

My SBI net banking hacked?

Hi,
I have a savings account with SBI. The problem started from the day i took a gold loan of 1 Lakh rupees.The day that money came into my account, I recieved an SMS saying "Your transaction XXXX INR 407.85 failed. You may try again. Inconvenience is regretted." The very next day I withdrew the mony from that account and deposited in another account. I logged in to my netbanking and to my surprise, my last login time listed on the site was exactly one minute prior of the SMS time, and I hadnt logged in to net banking for at least a month! I ignored as I didnt have any money in that account now and had decided not to use that account for big amounts. Now i dont keep more than 10K in that account. But the SMSes didnt stop. And the strange thing is the amounts are always like 405.54 etc, and always in inreasing order. I will list the amounts in last few SMSes:
403.07
403.26
403.45
404.21
404.40
404.59
404.78
405.35
and so on.

fed up with this, I called their call centre, which was just a waste of time and they asked me to contact the branch. Contacting the branch was another waste of time and they asked me to file a police complaint, which i didnt do.
The strange thing is this didnt stop even after changing my password and I also dont get any OTP on my cell for these transactions.
Now I have decided to format my laptop, which would be a real pain as I have all the softwares I need installed which I will need to do again.
I want to know if anybody else has faced such an issue?

Regards
Krushna


My SBI net banking hacked?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire