mercredi 14 décembre 2016

nifty future and bank nifty

Hello

I am looking for some suggestion, let me give my background first little bit. I usually trade forex and typically I trade on daily or 4 hr chart. And I make 5-7 % return each month. Mainly trade price action so no indicator. I am trading for last 6 months or so.

So now I am trying to trade nifty future and I am pretty new here and trying to build my account from very small amount so trying 10 mins chart on daily for getting higher leverage from cover order. But I am bit confused about timing here like 9.15 -9.30 it's seems to be highly volatile and I see lot of big gap up and gap down opening which is bit unusual for forex market for major currency pair. if someone can suggest how to deal with it in nifty future market, some basic ground rule may be. Thanks in advance.


nifty future and bank nifty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire