vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Nifty 2017

Hi All,
This is a yearly thread (Jan - Dec 2017). I am discontinuing my earlier Nifty thread as I am trying to bring in some pattern to my postings on Nifty. On this thread, I will post:
  1. My View on Nifty for Next week. This post will be done on weekend, with charts. There will be no calls or recommendations, but purely technical views and might show my bias up-to some extent for next week in advance. How you trade it’s your call. I will try to post my view on all the weekends, but exceptions may exist.
  2. I will keep on posting my completed orders once those are close. But will not be able declare when I entered a position, due to compliance issue
  3. I will keep on updating that excel (Nifty 200 Points per month) as the year progresses. Purely for this thread, I am keeping aside 1 Lakh and will start with just 1 lot in Nifty (starting).


Good Luck to All !! Wish you a Very Happy New Year in Advance!!


Nifty 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire