vendredi 19 août 2016

Finvasia offering 100% brokerage free intraday trading

I got call as well email from Finvasia ...they are offering 100% brokerage free trading even for intraday and for ANY segment. I asked them how would they earn money then? Executive explained me that they have raised funds and invested in a trading platform named Scalpert which has almost ALL features a trader would need and they would be charging platform free once rolled out. Their trading platform will be rolled out soon.

The way I see it is that you would still be paying for platform but for high frequency traders like me this seems to a great savings plus technology advantage. I take more than 10 trades a day and this seems good option - neither pay rs.20 or neither pay fixed monthly brokerage.

Disclosure: I already have a account with them. I am sharing this news with traderji members so that all can reap the benefits.


Finvasia offering 100% brokerage free intraday trading

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire