samedi 19 novembre 2016

The Best Trading System

Folks,
I am not sure if I am qualified enough to post anything is this privileged section as I consider myself as 'A trader, coming out of woods' and far way from perfection to enter the master league.

However, when I look back, I realized that I never had a trading coach or anyone who could have busted the myth about trading. I learned it the hard way (and it still continues). Internet was my best friend and Traderji was the first stop. Posting here something after a decade is like completing a full circle where someone might get benefit from my posts.

What the elders will readily agree with -

If the same trading system is given to 20 different people (consider all new or amateur traders) with same initial capital, following the 5% rule we will probably see 1 person surviving the continuous exposure to the market for a month. Rest will blow their accounts,sometimes mostly in a week time.

I do follow trading systems (indicators & setup) - but the real trading system which will work for you is - YOU, YOURSELF. ( I am talking about the secret script the Kung Fu Panda needed to become the Dragon Warrior)

On this thread, on every weekend, I will post something which helped me in a great way (and I actually had those documented). Whenever I go through a losing streak , I stop trading and refer to this comments to Reboot my psychological trading system.

Most of these are words of most successful traders around and we might have come across them most often on Twitter or Blogs, but let me share the same with you.

May be you find them useful.


The Best Trading System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire