vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Ciao all

Quote:

Traderji.com was formed with a mission to bring together Indian stock & commodity traders and investors to discuss, share, exchange ideas and experiences (good & not so good) with each other in order to make informed, intelligent and profitable trading decisions.
hello
yesterday I shoulda have perused around more before registering just seen the above.... is this thread only for Indian markets?
I am a scalper first and day trader with few swings exception... been trading for many moons :) but not a professional just someone that pass his time and know how to make few centsssss ;)

I had in mine to start my scalping thread (I am Italian) but I trade in USA market.... more volatile ideal for scalping ... so I take I am on the wrong site ... sorry I don't follow the Indian market :o :o:)


Ciao all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire