mercredi 23 novembre 2016

Specify A Reason When Banning A Person

Hello Traderji,

Banning without any reason is a disrespect of members of this forum.

If the banned person knows his mistakes he can correct his mistakes next time.

Because First time I was banned(ID: JJ.VEERAMUTHU) for piracy. I accepted that banning, because I came to know what was the mistake. Yes, I accept I am wrong. So I accepted that ban also.

But my second(ID: VEERAMUTHU.JJ) and third (ID: Trader Veera) ids banned without any reason.

I started a most useful thread on Learning AFL. That is also wasted.

I am not a spammer.

I don't post any tips.

When members are asking to setup scanning afls, I need their team viewer access for the setup.

They are asking help, even after giving full guidance in HELP document.

If you consider sharing of email ids for this purpose is scam.

Then at the time of banning please specify, you are banned because of sharing of email ids.

Bug: When clicking on my username, it redirect to another persons profile. Because my id contains a dot at end.

Thank you.


Specify A Reason When Banning A Person

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire