vendredi 25 novembre 2016

getting my feet wet for the first time

introduction
till now i have been a full time forex trader , i had avoided stock markets entirely mainly due to lack of knowledge , i did try once and the result terrified me lol.

why this thread
here i will start with one scrip at a time and post my analysis and actual trade on that scrip ( ofcourse its on moneybhai so far ) but will go live once i have gained confidence

i am requesting expert comments from time to time if my analysis goes wrong

my first trade
i bought cipla at 555.309 , holding it

it broke resistance at 564.85 , waiting for it to break previous support at 570

if that breaks then its a run to next resistance at 600.50 where i wish to book it


getting my feet wet for the first time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire