mercredi 16 novembre 2016

Trading Nifty without Nifty

In past few days I started trading Nifty without nifty future.
That is watching movement of Nifty but taking position
in one/two/three stocks of nifty instead of buying/selling nifty future.

I feel, I have better command on stocks rather than index
so lets see how it performs in coming future

This thread is only for the purpose of some betterment of trades
which I will post after execution and completion.
Usually I don't trade daily but still I am
Looking for a return of 50% in a year.

My past history has improved much, with better understanding for Index
My early trades of trading life were disasters...
then i got trapped in stocks calls providers net and lost much in their fees
Then begun my learning period and I started recovering my loss...

For past 2-3 years, I wanna take trading as my full time carrier
but didn't got that much confidence yet.
For my history, you can visit my thread in other forum by googling:
trading/216236
I cant post link here as its against forum rules.

All trades posted here are Intraday
and logic behind every trade is only and only
Support and Resistance
this is the area where I am constantly studying...

Thank You


Trading Nifty without Nifty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire