jeudi 8 décembre 2016

Understanding Charts easy way for Beginners

Hi,

After struggling for few days finally I have got few reliable resources from where I started learning about charts.
I will put my understanding here in layman's terms.Hope will save some time for beginners who are enthusiastic but getting hard time to get to the starting point. :clap:
I will talk about these topics.

  1. Support and Resistance
  2. Descending Channel
  3. Symmetrical Triangle
  4. Breakout
  5. Bearish Wedge Pattern
  6. General Motors Bankruptcy Example
  7. Identifying 8 Key Points on Google’s Stock Chart

Thanks for this wonderful site to enable learning for beginners like me.

Note: This content is from other free sources.


Understanding Charts easy way for Beginners

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire