samedi 21 janvier 2017

Experimenting with small trading account

I want to try something new this year and want to take a break from my original account. I'm sick of hearing beginners and experts alike say that it's impossible to grow a small account into a very large one. :annoyed: So I want to show them that it's possible as long as you know what you're doing in the market.

So, this is my goal for 2017. I will turn a small account into a very large one (atleast 1000% growth) using some experimental techniques that are sustainable for the short term. I have some theories that will help.

I will start pretty soon in one or two weeks. I will eventually update this thread with my strategy, system and the markets I chose to trade. Don't worry, I will explain every question you have in your mind. :thumb: This is not a journal. I don't explain each and every one of my trade but I will provide a daily summary of my trades and explain what happened during the day as a whole.

This is not a joke. I'm pretty serious about this. Even if I blow up my account, I'm sure that I can learn a lot by experimenting. So it's a win-win situation for me.

You can always check out my blog that I linked below.


Experimenting with small trading account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire