dimanche 29 janvier 2017

NIFTYBEES trading strategy

This is a NOBRAINER trading strategy.
I cannot employ any type of analysis (technical/fundamental).
I cannot follow right scrip for trading because of my little knowledge and available time.
Hence I have chosen NIFTYBEES which follows NIFTY INDEX.

Buy NIFTYBEES when it breaks recent high, sell when it breaks recent low.
When selling, close NIFTYBEES and park your money in GOLDBEES.
My assumption is GOLD will not loss its value.

My initial capital will be Rs 100000.00.
Recent high/low for NIFTY is 8461/8327.
Nifty has already broken its recent high, hence I will park my money in GOLDBEES.
On 27.01.17 GOLDBEES closed at Rs 2645.00.
Hence I can buy 37 shares amounting Rs 97865.00
I have to wait for Nifty to form a new high, then go down, then come back for breaking this new high. Till then no action.


NIFTYBEES trading strategy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire