jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Need Help For Super Simple AFL (Find Higher High Higher Low and...)

Wish somebody help me to create this AFL, it's actually very simple. I just have no programming background at all.

I want AFL that can scan and generates list of stock that have one of these criterias:

1. Today candle creates higher low higher high candle compared to yesterday's candle (shadow counted as high/low too, not only the body)

OR

2. Today candle is inside yesterday's candle

For clear explanation, I already attached the picture.

Yes, this is for searching stock purpose only, not for making buy/signal sell. It definitely will save my time rather than manually check the stock one by one. There are 500 stocks on my country! :)

I will use the AFL at end of day after market closed of before market open.
Really appreciated all the help. Thanks in advance

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AFL NEEDED.jpg (60.3 KB)


Need Help For Super Simple AFL (Find Higher High Higher Low and...)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire