dimanche 29 janvier 2017

Technical Growth Investing

I've started this thread to share a little about my investment process and I call the investment process: #TechnicalGrowthInvesting.

I look at revenue growth of companies along with a few other ratios to shortlist scrips that have predictable, medium term growth as a company.

I then use indicator based technical analysis to tell when to enter or exit such companies. When a company is facing a sustained fall in prices, I exit and when the companies have a sustained period of scrip price rise after a period of sustained fall in prices, I enter.

If I only invested on ratios, I would have no more than index level returns on my investments. With technical analysis, I can at least triple my returns because I would not be active in companies that are having their price corrected despite a growth in earnings and revenues.

As of now, I'm only willing to disclose that I look at revenue growth, low debt and efficient management/business models.

My earnings for FY 2017 are over 21% as of this post in late January 2017. I initially started this investment process in August 2015 and have been fine tuning it to the point that I started significantly outperforming the index around August 2016.

I may be able to help people who are willing to mix growth or value investing along with technical analysis to achieve returns that signifcantly outperforms the NIFTY or SENSEX.


Technical Growth Investing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire