vendredi 13 janvier 2017

Simple stop logic

All - novice here and as usual getting half answers from amibroker tech support, back and forth, back and forth. Since the trailing stop they provided in 2013 apparently doesn't work in the new version, I asked them for simple profit target and static stop loss and they came back with;

ApplyStop( stopTypeProfit, stopModePoint, 6 * TickSize, 1 );
ApplyStop( stopTypeLoss, stopModePoint, 5 * TickSize, 1 );

Of course I get error because there is no 'sell' logic there...I remember somewhere, who knows where, something like stop=sell=...but I can't find it now. Can somebody knowledgeable just save me a bunch of work? This should backtest after this and I can stop hounding the world,

PB


Simple stop logic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire