vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Broker made HUGE buy/sell transactions from my account by "mistake"

I just noticed that there was a huge buy order from my account for 1 FnO contract. I had not placed this order, so I called my broker about this, who told me that the order had been placed by mistake. He squared off the position immediately, and luckily I did not lose much money (just about Rs.1000).

My question is what I can do now. Mine is a very small account, of less than 1lac rupees. I am a student with no income and do not file tax returns hence. How is this huge transaction (worth about Rs.10lacs, since this FnO contract was a large with with big margin/leverage) going to affect me? How should I take up this issue with the broker?

ANY other advice will be very much appreciated. I am very new to trading. Thank you !


Broker made HUGE buy/sell transactions from my account by "mistake"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire