dimanche 13 novembre 2016

Best NSE Index Options Brokerage Plan

Hi,

I got a little tired of finding an alternate broker from the one that I am using currently. So I want to create a Poll to find out what others are using and its easy to come to a conclusion.

Please participate in the poll only if you are trading with that broker. Even if you have more than one account you could give the one that you prefer to trade.

I will be very thankful, if you could please elaborate on why you choose the brokerage plan. For some it may not be only the brokerage that matters. It could be the execution time, no downtime, ease of use, options strategy help, in built greeks could also count.

the poll values right now is for me based on bpr's excellent thread on brokerages.


Best NSE Index Options Brokerage Plan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire